- Retained by IT company to re-launch service offering, successfully generating 300% more leads through online advertising and creation of a webinar program. Subsequently improved marketing ROI 25% by minimizing ineffective marketing expenditures.
- Attracted 500% more qualified leads with new tradeshow strategy for a manufacturer. Included new branding, a more effective exhibit, a direct mail program and interactive presentations.
- Enabled safety manufacturer to successfully enter new market by analyzing existing marketing tactics and recommending changes to sales, demand generation and branding and messaging.
- Reduced sales cycle for software firm by identifying target market and sales process problems and implementing marketing automation. Also acted as their marketing officer, interfacing with channel partners to positively impact demand generation and sales.
- Successfully repositioned client within a consolidating industry by developing new profile of the optimum customer, introducing new services, rebranding the client and improving sales processes.
- Analyzed the marketing and operational functions of a professional services firm and developed and introduced a strategic plan to address branding, sales and customer service issues, contributing to a 25% sales increase.
- Advised tech startup on marketing strategy and execution, including use of social media to influence prospects and grow sales 27% over projections.
When Keith manages projects or creates marketing programs, the results are always on-point, complete, and I integrate what he does right away.
Click here to speak in more detail about any of my results.