These case studies demonstrate Ignite Revenue’s comprehensive approach to revenue growth. My RevenueInsightsm assessment process identifies the many factors affecting revenue growth to they can be addressed.
CASE STUDY #1
THE CLIENT: 15-year-old manufacturing firm
- Flat revenue for several years
- Viewed as a commodity by clients
- Frequently sold on price
- Poor branding and messaging
- No revenue-generation plans
- Focus on two of five customer profiles that are most profitable
- Add new services to differentiate and grow revenue
- Begin inside sales program
- Create new branding, messaging and sales tools
- Implement CRM system for improved lead tracking
THE RESULTS: Revenue grew 25% in the first year.
CASE STUDY #2
THE CLIENT: 20-year-old business services firm
- Declining revenue
- High customer churn
- Low employee morale
- Ineffective lead generation
- Documenting of processes and better training to improve customer satisfaction and reduce churn.
- Address root causes of low morale
- New messaging and branding
- Improved lead generation process
- Sales training
- Annual employee reviews to improve performance
THE RESULTS: Revenue grew to its highest level after 11 months.